Tuesday 25 June 2019

Canada's Wonderland - June 25th, 2019

Well, it has been 20 days since my previous visit to Canada's Wonderland! In light of that, I decided to make my sixth visit of the season on this beautiful late-June Tuesday. The warmer weather sure brought out the crowds, which was kind of surprising for a Tuesday in late June. I am now up to 19 rides on the all-new Yukon Striker. Be sure to check out my photos below!

As mentioned, this visit sure was beautiful weather-wise. The bright sun made International Street glow.
There was a low flying jet that passed over the park in the late morning. It was quite interesting to see, as it looked close to Yukon Striker.
The flowers in the flowerbeds throughout the park sure popped and caught your attention in the sun! Yukon Striker just happens to be in the background.
Although riding Yukon Striker nearly 20 times as of this visit, the first drop still gets me every time! 
The hanging baskets nearby the Medieval Faire entrance are a nice touch.
It has been many years since I have watched the iconic Victoria Falls High Divers show. So, my Mom and I deiced to catch a mid-day performance. 
The backwards jump off of Wonder Mountain into the pool below always pleases the crowd!
I see you peeking out from behind Wonder Mountain, Vortex!
The airtime on Behemoth makes some passengers' hair stand up!
Sledge Hammer stands tall against the clouds above!
After another great day, my Mom and I decided it was time to head home after over six hours of fun! Thank you for taking a look at my sixth visit of the season to Canada's Wonderland! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment