Tuesday 16 July 2019

Canada's Wonderland - July 16th, 2019

Today was a special visit to Canada's Wonderland for myself as my brother Scott from British Columbia for 9 days. It has been over nine months since his last visit to the park. So, we decided to visit on this hot and humid Tuesday!

Overall we had a great time riding rides together once again, including the all-new Yukon Striker! We even met up with our friend Travis and a friend of his, riding rides together throughout the afternoon. It was definitely a great seventh visit of the season for myself! Be sure to take a look at my photos below!

The day started out hot, humid, and sunny!
With Scott back for a visit, we had to capture a photo of him with our Mom at the park!
Once the park opened, we headed straight to Yukon Striker. This was Scott's first ride and he greatly enjoyed it! It was my 20th ride, and I greatly enjoyed it too!
After meeting up with Travis and his friend, we spent the afternoon riding many rides together. As you can tell in this photo, the sky became cloudy and lightly rained for a few minutes. While it was raining, passengers became momentarily stopped on Drop Tower. They were lowered down shortly after. They definitely had quite the view! 
After spending another amazing day at Canada's Wonderland in the heat and humidity, it was time for Scott, our Mom, and I to leave. Above is a photo of us with our friend Travis.
While heading out of the parking lot, I managed to capture this photo of the former Orbiter sitting next to Behemoth in the parking lot. I hadn't captured this photo before as I was always driving during my previous visits. Thanks for checking out my photos of another great day spent at Canada's Wonderland! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment